No family ever wants to face foreclosure, but sadly it happens. Today we’ll take a look at the foreclosure crisis in Clarksville, Tennessee and what local homeowners can do to avoid it. We’ll examine the impacts of foreclosure and some methods for mitigating them. Whether you’ve lost your job, fallen ill, or just can’t afford your mortgage anymore. We’re here to help you avoid foreclosure!
At Integrity House Buyers, we have the best solutions in Clarksville Tennessee for avoiding foreclosure!
Possible Effects of Foreclosure on Sellers in Clarksville, TN
• Homelessness – If you don’t have another place to stay, you could be homeless. And if your home is foreclosed on, you won’t be able to use any of the equity in it for future purchases. Losing your home to a bank is a huge risk.
• Credit Rating Decrease – If you are wondering how much your credit score will suffer as a result of the foreclosure, it depends on what your present credit score is. The general rule is that the higher your credit score, the more points you will lose. For example, if your credit score is 680 or above, you can expect to see a decrease of 100 points or more. If you go through a foreclosure, any future creditors will be very hesitant to finance transactions for you (car, home, credit cards, etc).
• Future Job Security – As a result of foreclosure, your job searches can be impacted. Foreclosure can negatively impact your background checks for certain types of employment, making it more challenging to find a job that is part of your ideal career path.
• Depression and Stress — The emotional stress of a foreclosure can negatively impact your mental health. Foreclosure is emotionally draining and unpleasant, to say the least.
• House Values in Your Neighborhood – If there are a lot of foreclosure properties near you in Clarksville, TN, it not only makes your neighborhood look bad, but also decreases the value of YOUR home. Furthermore, these areas often have higher crime rates because people take advantage of the abandoned homes.
How To Ease The Foreclosure Effects In Clarksville
If you want what’s best for your family, it’s essential that you take measures to limit the fallout of foreclosure. The process might be long and frustrating, but there are people who can help guide you through your available options.
1. Contact your bank and work with them: Demonstrating to your bank or lending institution that you are willing to work with them and do whatever it takes to prevent foreclosure on your home is often all it takes. If you are upside down in debt on your property, there are some federal programs and Tennessee programs available that can help put you back on track. Foreclosure is costly for banks–they not only lose money, but also end up with a property to maintain.
2. Consult a local real estate professional, such as Integrity House Buyers: We are familiar with the Clarksville area and have plenty of experience helping people through the foreclosure process in Tennessee. If you need help or directions, please contact us at 931-213-6951.
3. Sell your property: If you’re interested in selling your house and avoiding foreclosure, that’s great! We buy houses in and around the Clarksville area for cash and would be happy to assess your situation. If we think it’s a good fit, we’ll make you an all-cash offer for your home. Simply contact us at 931-213-6951 or send us your information on our website.
Based on the negative impacts of foreclosure in Clarksville that were mentioned above, sellers can protect themselves by contacting Integrity House Buyers at 931-213-6951. Our goal is to help you sell your property as quickly as possible. To do this, please fill out our online contact form so that we can get to know you better. We’d love to talk with you and help you determine the best course of action!